Sign in to follow this  
illdog

Cool Video Game Shit

I really liked the megadrive Home Alone game, it was one of the games I got with my Megadrive when I was a kid. Glad to see it's still regarded as not terrible

Mitch FlowerPower regains the SMB3 100% category, worth a watch but you could probably skip to halfway through.

Look at this fucking Steampunk Master System:

HBomberGuy is now doing his 100% run of Donkey Kong 64 (the dude who did the speed run video I posted about) now:

Oh, this is why he's doing it. A bit of a fuck you to Graham Lineham. 

On 19/01/2019 at 00:21, DifferentClass said:

HBomberGuy is now doing his 100% run of Donkey Kong 64 (the dude who did the speed run video I posted about) now:

This stream is over now, but you might here about it in the more mainstream news because it absolutely blew the fuck up.

What started off as a stream to raise a little bit of money and having some other lefty YouTubers on it totally got traction and ended up raising over $340k for a trans charity.  To put that in perspective, the lottery grant that was pulled because of a shitty campaign was £500k to be spread over 5 years.  So they're covered nearly two years from this silly stream.

It seems Graham Linehan (the charity was partially chosen to spite him) became aware of it and accidently signal boosted it a little.  Then more and more high profile people signal boosted it further.  It started with the likes of Jim Sterling and Grant Kirkhope taking part, to a huge amount of trans YouTubers, and the DOOM's John Romero, Chelsea Manning, Jack Black and even Queen of the Millennials herself, Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez turning up for a quick chat.  I was actually watching when that happened, it was insane.  I don't think there has been anything quite like this.

It was so odd seeing this happening around a tired man playing Donkey Kong 64.

Also, Kong might now become an icon of trans movement, which is cool