Sign in to follow this  
illdog

Cool Video Game Shit

3 hours ago, Craymen Edge said:

It's all talk. I reported Dangerman for an awful pun, and the mods didn't do shit.

😠

I thought I replied to you about that? 

There is a series with Nolan North and Troy Baker playing old games.  It's an okay show but I like this episode in particular because usually the show goes with Troy knowing a bit about said game and Nolan is shit at it and some comedy ensues, since both of them being naturally quite funny.  What I like about this episode is Nolan gets inexplicably obsessed with beating this shitty Atari Spider-Man game.  But apart from that, the channel is worth watching.  I like it when they go on tangents talking about voice acting.

I watched one the other day funnily enough, the original Ninja Gaiden. It was a bit hard going but I can see how it could have its moments

55 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

I watched one the other day funnily enough, the original Ninja Gaiden. It was a bit hard going but I can see how it could have its moments

Yeah, that episode is maybe a bit too long.

smprbvj-1124309.jpeg

Final Fantasy characters reimagined as Pokémon trainers...

88d3g2p-1124310.jpeg

zrojjx8-1124311.jpeg

That's awesome, but it makes me sad. Chrono Break was registered by Square in 2001, but no game ever surfaced.

I know it'd never happen, but imagine if Squeenix saw this, checked out Owlboy, and decided "You know what? Let's see what they can do."

To be honest it'd just be nice to see an EU Chrono Cross release on PS Store 😕 

So for anyone who likes to watch fighting games I've been subscribed to this channel for a while so I thought I'd share, and maybe others will be interested.

Every Sunday they upload a video like this.  The rest is FGC gossip.  But the Sunday videos are great.  They're not that good bit have an understanding of the game, and are pretty funny.  It's entertaining normie playing.  It makes for a great collision of insight into Street Fighter V (the only game they play on camera).

Sorry for the double post but I think I was meant to put my last post in the SFV thread.  Ooops.

But I came here to post this.

A pretty indepth video about speed running.  I like watching s[eed running and its something I have mentioned but mostly keep to myself but I saw this and it does a good job of articulating why people follow and take part in it.

I thought it was Cool Video Game Shit

For some reason it wouldn't let me post after I tagged DC, no idea why so on to a new reply! Yes!

These are good:

The guy is researching Zelda dungeon design and talks about their structure. There's a Dark Souls one and a couple of Metroid ones. He has a whole series on video game analysis called Game Makers Toolkit that i'm soon to jump in to, after I've watched the Boss Keys shizbit.

His stuff is fantastic. He's started a second series of Boss Keys, focusing on the Metroid games you mentioned.

I think I worked through all of his output over about 3 days. Some genuinely good stuff there.