illdog

Cool Video Game Shit

Is this the right thread for this? I dunno, but...

Turrican 2 soundtrack is getting an orchestral release, you can back it on Kickstarter...

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2016/05/10/turrican-2s-soundtrack-is-getting-the-symphonic-treatment

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chris-huelsbeck/turrican-ii-live-orchestra-album-by-chris-huelsbec/description

I wouldn't describe this as "cool" but wasn't sure where else to put this.

Pretty astonishing.

Lol....

Although, after watching a few minutes of that the guy got me thinking, who uses inverted controls?... why?

I'm off to start a poll, if I can figure out how.

Been binge watching a ton of Summer Games Done Quick stuff over the last few weeks. This is a relay race of Super Mario Bros, Super Mario 2, Super Mario 3, Lost Levels then Super Mario World and its a warpless race. Its the best part of 3 hours but it's really good. Skip the talking at the beginning and just watch the race.

She's thick... it's how women think they should look nowadays isn't it?

5 hours ago, radiofloyd said:

I was looking at that on Nippon Yasan the other night, but baulked at the price too :o 

There's rumours they're doing a Mythra one as well, I'd rather have that but Pyra is great too.

https://kotaku.com/halo-reach-players-spent-seven-years-trying-to-get-into-1823356029

Halo: Reach’s ninth campaign level, The Package, has a cutscene where Noble Team goes through a destroyed science wing. This area only exists for the story—it never becomes playable, nor was it meant to be explored by real people. And so, a team of hardcore Halo fans sought to achieve the impossible: they wanted to break into a cutscene.

I'm not a fan of the Halo games, but always kind of respected the way Bungie put together these spaces where players can do so many weird things.

This is speedrunner Darbian trying to beat Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros 3, Super MarioWorld and Super Mario 64 collectively in under one hour:

Example, this crazy bastard playing all 3 main games in a 10 hour no damage run.

If I was to sit and play them some sections of those games would take me 10 hours, never mind doing them all in 10 hours without getting hit.