Cool Video Game Shit

illdog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No More Heroes 3 spoiler, already posted in the thread but think people who aren’t going to play so haven’t gone in the thread should at least see this. Title kind of gives it away so don’t click unless you’re not going to play it. I had no idea & the surprise just added to the greatness. 

Spoiler

• 5 weeks later...

A few weeks ago I found Japanese/Asian Twitter profiles that mostly just post Kirby fan art and it’s great. *Doom scroll, doom scroll, doom scroll, Kirby! Ahhh…Doom scroll, doom scroll*

FBLIveKVUAYt_2q?format=jpg&name=large

FBF0MbpVkAURV2B?format=jpg&name=large
FAFUNmLVQAMAtl9?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I don’t know if Kirby is really popular in Japan/Asia or I just found some random accounts but it’s nice

• 2 weeks later...

9bz2rc0j0ho71.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg

Metal Slug 3 Marco and Tarma 1/12 Scale Figures
After a year in development, Tunshi Studio is proud to present these 1/12 scale figures from Metal Slug 3. These figures have a multi-joint action body specifically designed to recreate the shape from the game. The stylized cartoon head carvings, finely crafted clothes, and abundant accessories make the characters vivid and you can make various poses of action figures in Metal Slug 3. The small-scale action figure launched by Tunshi Studio strictly abides by the size of 1/12th scale. Tunshi Studio will bring the players back to the classic scene of the game with a series of products developed in the future insisting on the concept of the original shape and saluting to the classics.

Very cool, but they ain't cheap...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

mezco-one-12-collective-pyramid-head.jpg

6d000791274a48e2bf87c4c91d3e6bbelg_1800x

The One:12 Collective Red Pyramid Thing is outfitted in a weathered smock as seen in Silent Hill 2, and two interchangeable helmets.

Silent Hill’s executioner comes complete with the tools of his macabre trade, including the Great Spear and Great Sword with blood splatter FX that attach to both weapons. The nightmare doesn’t end there—a Mannequin is included as well as a slew of Creepers.

Red Pyramid Thing has become the most well-known monster in the Silent Hill franchise. As the manifestation of James Sunderland's desire for punishment, the Red Pyramid Thing exists to remind James of his past actions and the included signature weapons are instruments of James’ inner torment.

😲