passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Cool Video Game Shit

illdog

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to put this in here because this thread doesn't get a lot of action

Contradiction, a point & click game made famous (not famous) by Giant Bomb doing a very funny of quick look it, and a even funnier 2nd video of it of it, and a even funnier 2nd video of it. Turns out the game is set in a little village near where me and Spatular grew up in Cheshire. I've never been through there before

Until now

post-73-0-42252900-1451150881_thumb.jpg

not the most flattering photograph of me, I've actually lost weight this year :(   We went in to the pub and had a coffee, we wanted to sit in the restaurant, but ironically. for those that have seen the videos, it was too full!

We found the phone box that Jenkins calls the chief from but it's full of random nonsense

post-73-0-43865400-1451151077_thumb.jpg

including a copy of Fifa 12

post-73-0-49681800-1451151101_thumb.jpg

so yeah, Greater Budworth, it's a lovely little village. Bit posh though, the table next to us were having a discussion about the difference between a fiddler and a concert violinist. The pubs where I grew up would have their own fiddler, but they were a very different thing

post-73-0-41740900-1451151232_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's just that the guy apparently got so hacked off with being owned on Destiny that he messaged the guy who kept killing him that he was selling his PS4. The other guy cheekily asked for the link. Made me laugh.

He then posted the link to Craigslist with price wanted for the console. *chortle *

On a side note, I feel that's the longest ever description I've given to explain a joke. A little bit of me died inside...

This is brilliant.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/03/09/irasutoya-video-game-box-art/#more-353009

The #いらすとやさんでゲームパッケージを再現する hashtag is, translated oh so loosely, game box art recreated with Irasutoya illustrations. For the past few days, a (mostly) Japanese corner of Twitter has been doing just that, crafting colourful versions of game boxes using pictures from Takashi Mifune’s collection of royalty-free stock art. Yes, other folks have done the ‘recreate covers using clip art’ lark before but it’s never looked as fun as this:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this the right thread for this? I dunno, but...

Turrican 2 soundtrack is getting an orchestral release, you can back it on Kickstarter...

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2016/05/10/turrican-2s-soundtrack-is-getting-the-symphonic-treatment

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chris-huelsbeck/turrican-ii-live-orchestra-album-by-chris-huelsbec/description

• 4 weeks later...