passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Let's Play..

hinn888

Do people watch these or make these here?

I saw Dangerman's HOTD: Typing of the Dead.

I use to watch a fair amount, like when I'm bored or whilst I'm eating at the computer.

I decided to go make my own, early days yet

I just uploaded this one yesterday.

Please subscribe ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKOScVvtOZ5vufj_8nNVm2Q

good work Hinn :) That Marvel logo game looks more involved that the last lego game I played

I don't tend to watch them tbh, Giant Bomb aside. The ones I've done are either out of curiosity on how to do it, or because I've been sent something and should do some bitparade content with it

Yes, I watched all of the Game Grumps LP when they went through Sonic '06. Judge away. I do still pop in and catch the odd thing but I think the 10 min run time they have on their videos make them easily digestible.

That one is a goof effort, Hinn, but I think the two person dynamic works better for lets plays, personally.

I watch Sly's, Dangerman's and NorthernLion's Let's Play videos.

I made a few Let's Plays vids for Mercenary Kings that I've made using a demo version PlayClaw 5 video capturing software. Like I said its a demo version so it has a small "PlayClaw Unregistered Version" stamp bouncing around the screen, so I have not uploaded them to YouTube. I plan on buying the software off of Steam later this month, so maybe I will upload some stuff then.

:D Liked your Mavel Let's Play Hinn.

Well done for throwing your hat into the ring, Hinn. I think doing videos is a lot harder than most people think it is. You'd think it was just a case of hitting record and just getting on with it. I'm thinking for every minute you are recording you're looking at at least 2 or 3 minutes setting stuff up and editing, even if all you're doing is slapping a title card on and a few fades.

What capture device are you using Hinn? I noticed the video was only in 480p, have you not got HD capabilities or is it a case of space and spec limiting you?

Cheers guys, I'm using a HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition, space isnt an issue, uploading videos is, not even on fibre optic so my upload speeds are incredibly slow, Lego Marvel is about 800MB and it took all day nearly!

It's a lot harder than you think! Sometimes i go completely blank forgetting to talk about it whilst i play or do completely random stuff because I'm trying to read off my notes at the same time.

Editing is the absolute worst bit!

I do agree with DC that it works better with at least 2 people, the flow of conversation helps, plus more reactions to the game is always a plus. I have games in mind to record in groups such as Bishi Bashi Special, Crash Bash, Raskulls etc.

I got a video which had 2 of us but it was a while back, so pretty poorly done and a cheap microphone that has been around for years.