passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Breaking Bad

Sambob

weird, there's a scene with a lightgun version of Rage in it. I can't tell if it's the ios version or something specially made, but it doesn't look like they've just done the usual videogame in TV series and stuck a snes controller with a Dreamcast or something

I remember seeing that, I think it was before the game came out and was a special something they did for the show.

it was certainly a gratifying ending. I think everyone got there comeuppance, apart from Walter! I'm not sure he deserved a death on his own terms after all of what he's done. Also, it was all a bit tidy, but satisfying. I much prefere it to an ambigus ending. The best episode of this series was still ozymandias and the best episode series finally is still series 4.

The overall episode length was only slightly longer than normal, but they were ruthlessly efficient with their time, you got the impression that every second was well thought through, but then thats often the case with the show. Even that bloody fly episode made a point in the overall course of the show.

• 4 months later...

Watched the final four episodes last night, really enjoyed it. I loved the character progression of Walt and Jesse, so much so that I really want to watch the first series again to remind myself of how they were. Some outstanding performances on a fairly consistent basis.More importantly I still couldn't tell right to the end if I fancied Anna Gunn or Betsy Brant.

Has anybody watched Talking Bad on Netflix? If so is it worth a goosey?

Has anybody watched Talking Bad on Netflix? If so is it worth a goosey?

If you can tolerate Chris Hardwick, then they're great. I can't cope with the guys try-hard enthusiasm and can't watch for more than a couple of minutes...

I had to google that cunt. He looks a bit like Aaron Paul imo.