passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Breaking Bad

Sambob

• 5 months later...

Super late to the party but I'm 5 episodes in on the first series on Netflix and that has convinced me to stick with the service, alone.

It's an amazing show but I can't watch it with the missus because I know she would hate it. I had a feeling it might be too dark and nasty for her, and then I watched the bit where Jessie didn't take Walt's advise of what to use on dissolving a corpse. Yeah, that wouldn't be a good idea.

Breaking Bad is awesome. I can't wait until they get series 4 up on Netflix.

I've got S4 downloaded but waiting for it on 'Flix as the quality is much better. Can't wait.

dl the 720p?

Never figured out which ones they where. Still .avi? What's the download size roughly?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finished watching the end of series 4. Maaaaaaaaan, this has been some heavy shit.
Won't spoil it at all, even in spoiler tags, but I only hope that anyone reading this that hasn't started watching it yet, does so as soon as possible.

Can't wait for series 5 to land on Netflix.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The 12th of August. This is when we get to see part B of Breaking Bad apparently, 1 day after it has aired in the USA on AMC.

Now do I save the episodes up and blitz them in one go, or do I watch weekly to avoid getting the plot spoiled by internet arseholes?

Yeah I don't really want to talk about it yet. Good foruming, I know.

I was just frustrated that I knew I would have to wait until next week to see the next episode... I'm not used to that. I could wait and save them up but I know I'll be lost some evening with nothing to do but watch it.

But I what I did do after watching it was try to do my best Walter White impression.

Breaking_Bad.jpg32d3385a67a29a737e009836b5ac17dd.jpeg

Me with mad photo editing skills.