passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Breaking Bad

Sambob

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of my spoilery musings. Speculation is fun!

I'm thinking someone's going to die. Obviously Walt was still standing in the flash forward and it's obviously a big crime thats happened from the next door neighbour shitting her pants when Walt went back for the ricin.

First of all I don't think Saul will die. I'm pinning this on reasons that he's supposedly landed his own spin off show.

Hank is the obvious choice. I'd say he was odds on favourite to get the shit end of the stick. I reckon Steven Gomez is also in line for getting rubbed.

Marie could be the loose cannon that sets the ball rolling that starts getting people killed, including herself.

Jesse could well up end dead because of his volatile relationship with his cohorts.

Skylar, Walt Jr and Holly could be in immediate danger.

Lydia is a massive threat what with her little ragtag meth rat group. It wouldn't surprise me if she was to be killed in a very public fashion.

Potential killers?

Let's get this out of the way, I don't think Walter is the one who's done the act that's got the locals running scared for them. I think he's taking the fall for the crimes.

I believe either Skylar or Jesse committed the act. Maybe Walt Jr at a push. Whatever happens Walt ends up taking the new identity to throw the law off the scent and protect whoever he did it for.

I'm thinking the whole returning with a whole stack of guns and the ricin is so that he can get rid of someone before he dies. Possibly Lydias meth lab guys.

There's a lot of possibilities. What do you think? Obviously don't go clicking spoilers unless you are really up to date.

Extreme spoilers inbound for anyone not up to date:

From the flashforward we know that the house isn't torched but it is pretty fucked.

A lot of people seem to think that Walt Jr is in the house when Jesse busts in so maybe he tells him what's been going on but I can't see him going for all that with nothing real to back it up so I'm guessing that Jesse destroys the house and is the one that puts the Heisenberg graffiti on the walls.

From the flashforward in the very beginning of the series we see Walt one year on celebrating his birthday on his own with a new identity arranging his own bacon like Skylar usually does for him.

There's an article going round that details things you might not have noticed where Walt basically takes on aspects or quirks from people that he's killed. He took his scotch like Mike did only after killing him, he used a towel on the floor while vomiting like Gus did.

What's the betting that this is why he's arranging his bacon because Skylar ain't around anymore cause he put a bullet in her?

I only have one issue with Breaking Bad. Obviously, spoilers for people not up to date

Breaking-Bad-JPG.jpg

Wow, ok that image is fucking huge..

Anyway, so much stuff happens in the course of one year. I just don't think it seems realistic. It's far too much stuff to have happen in that time frame. I only realised it at the start of this current series and it has taken the edge of the show for me a bit (not much, it's still fucking amazing). But a year? Really?...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my, I'm so happy. Just installed Netflix for a trial and to catch the end of Fringe. Didn't realise BB was on there too and gift of gifts it turns out I still have season 4 to enjoy also! Thought I'd seen it, what a nice pressie :)

Now I must sleep, more tomorrow. Oh how I have missed these people.