passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Uncle Dokuro

@RF yes, unless you select to change that

I think with Borderlands 2 you randomly get given 3 cards out of the set. I thought you got the same cards just for playing the game, but it appears to be random. I was tempted to ask people for their cards so I could make the badge, but since they are going for actual legal tender it seems a bit cheeky.

I have a Zero wallpaper and Borderlands emoticon you can have if you want

I'm not sure what you mean by the first line, but you get cards just for playing (or idling on the title screen apparently). You can get duplicates, which is a bit of a pain, I understand why that would be a good thing for Vavle, but it's not fur us

Got me Borderlands 2 and Season Pass. Not as good a deal as the GreenMan one I think but still 13 quid for the whole thing is pretty good going.

Got a Skyrim and Tomb Raider card out of it, should I just sell them?

Nothing. You got all the bits you need unless you want to play as the classes I mentioned in my last post. The other stuff is a bit pointless, the Slaughter Dome is just an area and some missions where you can kill animals. All the other crap is aesthetical stuff that you'll only ever see when you're in menus. There's more than enough of that stuff in the game to tide you over.

So far, games I have bought that may or may not get played:

The Binding of Isaac

Borderlands 2

Botanicula

To The Moon

Still hoping for bigger drops for Monaco, Gunpoint, Rogue Legacy and Don't Starve.

I've just voted in my third Community Choice, which means I get rewarded with a card... my 3rd Reus card :facepalm:

Also Football Manager, Civ 5 and Skyrim now all have cards, so that's my entire day gone :lol:

Speaking of Civ V, the reviews for the new expansion have been in the 9s and 10s, must be something special!

I ended up getting the gold addon for my main game, which means I get all the dlc bar the latest one for about £2. I don't really want to get addicted to it again but it's such a good game, and I technically only had one game of it

and Might as well mention it just for tradition, but Dear Esther is £1.74

So far all I've picked up is Dragon Age Origins with all its dlc, and FTL. I've heard good things about FTL so I thought I'd give it a try. It's been a slow sale for me. It doesn't help that I'm a bit skint right now too.