passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

God Mode

Uncle Dokuro

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LOHQTDPNyf0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not sure what to say about this game quite yet as I have only put in an hour so far. It's was developed by an indie studio from Russia .... they have Eastern European accents in there dev videos and their game while fun it is broken, so they must be Russian. 

The gist of God Mode is simple kill the undead by yourself, Co-Op or PvP for XP and gold which in turn unlocks weapons and cosmetic items. 

The Good
  • Frenetic arcade run and gun shooting. 
  • Addictive just one more round gameplay 
  • Fun when played with multiple people
  • Narrator is the voice actor of Mother Brain from Captain N the Game Master 

The Bad
  • Suffers from the "Call of Duty Effect" - Enemy in crosshairs, pull trigger, WTF how are you not fucken dead!!!
  • Take forever to level up and all upgrades cost to much gold. Your basically forced to grind for gold if you want better weapons.
The Ugly 
  • They list it as a single player and they say there is a campaign ... there is not. You can play by yourself, but God Mode was designed from the ground up as a multiplayer game. 
  • Spawn points are always in the middle of a horde of enemies. Then you die again. 

Overall Atlus and Old School have a very good game on their hands, but it is held back by bad design choices and a overall rushed product. They can fix it with patches and I hope they do, because I want to see God Mode to do good. Overall an enjoyable, but a flawed game.