passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fez II

radiofloyd

I think what Fish needs to do is do a Daft Punk and just not interact with the outside world on a personal level. He is easily aggravated and is prone to lashing out at the world when he gets insulted. I mean I can count the amount of times I've been called an called an arsehole on the internet on one hand during my time on it, but someone with his disposition getting it fairly frequently would be pretty tough.

Say what you want, but the gaming scene is that much poorer without him. maybe he just needed a little more positive reinforcement to counter the hate he got.

I think what Fish needs to do is do a Daft Punk and just not interact with the outside world on a personal level. He is easily aggravated and is prone to lashing out at the world when he gets insulted. I mean I can count the amount of times I've been called an called an arsehole on the internet on one hand during my time on it, but someone with his disposition getting it fairly frequently would be pretty tough.

Say what you want, but the gaming scene is that much poorer without him. maybe he just needed a little more positive reinforcement to counter the hate he got.

Stop being an arsehole, you arsehole.

hes got an ego, and its easily hurt. Not ideal for interactions on the internet. Hes pretty impulsive and childish when he gets upset too so its a recipe for disaster. I would still play his games though, Fez was fantastic. Im half expecting him to do a 180 on this though. or come back with another game soon enough.

Here are the tweets that started Beer off. Twitter, so read bottom to top.

afee8ij.png

And Fish's tweets after the video came out, again bottom to top.

bCdgM63.png

Which Blow's at least (Fish's twitter feed is now locked) don't sound anything like how Beer made them out to be.

yeah youre right, if thats all he went off jonathan blow certainly gave a valid reason for not playing ball. but at the same time isnt it still a bit whingey? not defending beer at all because he obviously went off at the deep end if thats all that jonathan blow said, but you get asked for commentary on a potential but relevant story and you take to twitter to decry it? the request seems innocuous enough

A lot of the reasoning seems to be "let's get a quote from Fish and Blow because they hated working with MS, they'll give us a juicy quote."

Like one of Patrick Klepek's tweets asking for quotes from devs on another issue, which seems to suggest he's hoping to go with a negative story about it. You get your quotes first and then try to build a story around that surely? Not decide to go with a negative slant and then find quotes to fit.

HwnbKdX.png

yeah the games press is biased sometimes, particularly against the ouya it seems. I think patrick klepek linked to an article in his worth reading feature on giantbomb this friday where the CEO of OUYA said that we have a 27% software adoption rate and she thought of that as positive, and the headline was '73% of OUYA owners dont buy anything' :P

but you can see how blow and fish might have an interesting take on the story too, that since theyve both pretty much boycotted xbox they might themselves be very interested in that news.