passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Kingdom Hearts III

radiofloyd

Well they didn't ease people into KHII and that was just after one spin-off on GBA, so I'm betting they wont here either.

I just don't recommend taking the story that seriously. The core KH plot is so morose and self-serious. Lots of cutscenes edgy dudes in robes talking to Mickey Mouse in grey rooms about the darkness in their souls.

Just enjoy the fun Disney and FF cameos (except I think they've stopped putting FF characters in them now possibly)

Yeah, I doubt they will ease folks in but you never know they might have some kind of catchup video on the start menu somewhere. 

Best thing to do is to watch a load of them as movies on YT before KH3 comes out or you won’t have a clue what is going on and who anyone is.

I can’t wait to see your impressions of this @RYAN WHITELAW ?

I've started playing Birth by Sleep. I figure if I get this one down and rely on my flawed recollections of the first two I can pretend to understand what's going on in III. I heard this one is the most important for that.

Won't be looking at that 358 days thing cause it's some weird prequel to II and doesn't seem important. I say that and probably it's the most important shit in the series but I ain't watching DS cutscenes on a big TV

BBS seems alright. It looks very plain and flat on a big screen and the guy I'm playing as is really slow. But the cycling through attacks stuff thing is interesting. Reminds me of Crisis Core.