passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Kingdom Hearts III

radiofloyd

I think I’m kind of locked into getting the expensive CE from Square EU store.

I pre-ordered awhile back, but with most pre-orders I usually cancel closer to the time the game comes out. Stupidly I made the order with the DQXI CE I wanted to keep which means they somehow haven’t charged me any money yet? They just ‘validated’ it - whatever that means - and according to my credit card statements no money has gone out.

But at at the same time I can’t cancel the order and I’m gonna be £330 out the pocket. I might have to refuse it at the door, or keep the Steelbook Edition of the game and just sell on the figures or something. It’s a weird situation.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, it’s commendable of them.

I absolutely hate spoilers,people that get off on sharing them are wankers of the highest calibre. 

People have been waiting years for this game. I’ve never played the series myself (other than one of the spin off,narrative only games on PS3,that confused the hell out of me). But if I was into KH, and had some element of the story ruined,i’d be absolutely gutted.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, RikSP said:

I'm almost finished with Kingdom Hearts HD Final Mix. 

I hate it. 

I assumed you had played the KH games before, is that not the case? From what I remember of the first KH game, it was particularly ass.

5 hours ago, Nag said:

I get the feeling this will be a marmite game..

TBF, it is pretty easy to hate Kingdom Hearts.

I played KHI back in 2006 I think, right after playing II

It had really horrible map/level layout and a combat system that didn't really allow you to do anything

But KHII? That game felt great to play. The Disney stuff was better, everything was a big improvement over 1.

But that's also where the story became extremely stupid. I know I played in the wrong order but I strongly recommend against trying to actually catch up on these games or take the story seriously. Just enjoy the cool fights and Donald Duck setting Sephiroth on fire.

47 minutes ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

I assumed you had played the KH games before, is that not the case? From what I remember of the first KH game, it was particularly ass.

I have, several times. KH1 just seems to get worse each time I play it. 

43 minutes ago, one-armed dwarf said:

But that's also where the story became extremely stupid. 

No mate, that happened in the GBA game, Chain of Memories.