passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Kingdom Hearts III

radiofloyd

Yeah that PotC trailer gave me full on goosebumps, the Frozen one did too but the PotC one was longer and featured more 'HOLY SHIT' kinda stuff, I would love if they got Johnny Depp to voice Jack Sparrow as well.

That fucking song they've got gets me every goddamn time and I know nothing about KH or care little for any of the characters.

That Special Edition of all KH's (KH 1.5 Remix, KH 2.5 Remix, KH 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and KH3) is £90 digitally over here apparently.

507602-kingdom.jpg

Kingdom-Hearts-III-PS4-Pro-Limited-Edition.jpg

• 1 month later...

Main story 40-50 hours, 80+ hours of playable content

In addition to the main story, players can look forward to several mini-games. One is a cooking game with Remy from Ratatouille. You must find ingredients hidden across several of the worlds and use them to create new recipes. There are 20 different old-school Tiger Toys/Game & Watch style 2D side scrolling games based on Mickey cartoons from the 1930s and 40s. Building your Gummi ship (used for traveling to each world) is pretty much a mini-game of its own. Kingdom Hearts 3 is around 40-50 hours if you stay on the critical path. Including the mini-games, players can expect 80+ hours of content.

• 1 month later...

I know he's taking the piss, but from the bit I've looked into the story of those games it sounds like fan fiction written by someone that has severe split personality disorder.

When Nintendo Streetpass events were a thing there was a guy that that  said he loved playing Kingdom Hearts for the story and I just had to accept it because really I knew nothing of it. If I had a time machine the first thing I'd do is go back and slap some sense into him., then I'd maybe go sort that Hitler fellow out of I wasn't too tuckered out. 

I’ve watched all the games as ‘movies’ on YT and I was actually surprised with how good the story was.

There is a lot of convoluted nonsense in there don’t get me wrong and the way certain characters go from differing dream paths into the narrative of one game then back into dream paths which make up other games is really confusing but the way everything comes together at the end of Dream Drop Distance 2.0 to set up KH3 is fucking phenomenal. 

Granted I did have to watch over 30 hours of YT game movies to get up to that point but it beats playing through the cunts - as KH1 was horrendous from the very little I played.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...