passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Kingdom Hearts III

radiofloyd

Those transitions are impressive!

@Blakey Not Kingdom Hearts and not Pixar. I'd already had that thought tbf ?

I've given her the heads up this afternoon though. Told her any other time I wouldn't even think about it but KH was around before her, so it's special circumstances. I assume the best one will be through the SquEnix site - do they take the cash straight away? It's one of the few times that situation would be helpful to me!

4 hours ago, regemond said:

I assume the best one will be through the SquEnix site - do they take the cash straight away? It's one of the few times that situation would be helpful to me!

Well for the FFXV CE it was only available on the Squeenix EU store, they took my cash on dispatch I believe.

• 3 weeks later...

Holy fuck! £200?? I was nervous about £150, never mind an extra £50 on top!

I need to sleep on that one. If I miss out, I miss out. You said Squeenix take payment straight away didn't you, @Blakey

Cheers for the heads up though!

1 minute ago, regemond said:

Holy fuck! £200?? I was nervous about £150, never mind an extra £50 on top!

I need to sleep on that one. If I miss out, I miss out. You said Squeenix take payment straight away didn't you, @Blakey

Cheers for the heads up though!

They don't take payment straight away :)

Jesus, the POTC world looks great. Really impressed with the visuals on that one.

Previous games always have this chunky cartoon look about them so it's good to see a bit of human realism in the game, just mixes it up a bit like the Steamboat Willie level in KH2. I liked that trailer.

This looks unreal, the definition of a dream  sequel. 

In many ways, I’ll be going into it fairly blind. It’s been well over a decade since I played both games. I remember the main characters of KH1 (eg Riku, Kaori) but a lot less of KH2 (I vaguely remember Roxas, the Organisation...Axel is only ringing a faint bell). But I don’t care because the story of KH2 was terrible anyway.

And aside from the Pixar films I don’t think I’ve seen any of the films for the worlds they’ve promoting.

I’m hoping we’ll get some more Final Fantasy cameos as well.

Roxas was...

Spoiler

Sora X - Sora's Heartless... He didn't really exist. He only existed as long as Sora was in that weird coma inside a flower and stopped being anything tangible once he woke up again.

Other than that I'm in the same boat as you, I have no idea what's going on with the story. I don't think that matters though, because I've been keeping up with the series, played 358/2 Days on 3DS and Birth by Sleep on PSP but still couldn't tell you wtf is going on with the story. I'm planning on playing through them on PS3/4 before 3 comes out, so hopefully that'll clear it up again.

Incredibly excited about Monsters Inc and Toy Story worlds. They're my childhood right there. Really want to see what they do with Wreck it Ralph and Tangled, too. Frozen, meh. Still haven't seen that.