passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Dragon Age: Inquisition

radiofloyd

First off, I'm talking about the game being inferior. Which it is, and if you have both systems I don't see why you'd go for the lesser version. Second, you can see the difference between 900p and 1080p. When ACIV was released on PS4 it was at 900p. Ubisoft patched in the graphical upgrade to 1080p, and I genuinely could see the difference. Third, you're being very defensive here.

I change my mind you are a massive fanboy and troll. No you can’t see the difference between 900p and 1080p.

First off, I'm talking about the game being inferior. Which it is, and if you have both systems I don't see why you'd go for the lesser version. Second, you can see the difference between 900p and 1080p. When ACIV was released on PS4 it was at 900p. Ubisoft patched in the graphical upgrade to 1080p, and I genuinely could see the difference. Third, you're being very defensive here.

I change my mind you are a massive fanboy and troll. No you can’t see the difference between 900p and 1080p.

:lol:

Yeah, imagine wanting your games to run better :lol:

There is one thing to have your game running at peak performance and another worrying about 900p and 1080p, something most peoples eyes can't difference between.

If that the only thing that bring joy to these people when playing games that really is fucken sad and if you have to take to forums and beat people over the head that choose the Xbox One with that fact on a daily basis then that is even sadder and would suggest putting the dualshock down and going outside for some fresh air a bit.

People that partake in #resolutiongate strike me as insecure in there purchases and actively go out of their way to make other feel miserable so they can feel joy. When all they do is make themselves look like clowns on the internet. But I'm sure you'll disagree with me. ;)

Here's the thing, meaning no offence, the only person who comes on defending their favourite console is you. You're defending it from people who don't even post here. Case in point you seem to be having a go at me for something when I was responding to Nag about framerates

Really when have I bashed the PS4? When did I say the Xbox One is my favorite system?

I can see your point if I came onto this thread and posted stupid shit like "Dragon Age exclusive content only on Xbox One", but I don't because I don't care. I just like to game no matter what platform.

Where did I mention the ps4? And I assumed the Xbox was your favorite console, you post about it a lot and you've just gone off at Ed for not actually criticising it

Edit: I don't think there's anything wrong with having a favourite console btw, I think most people do for any number of reasons

Where did I mention the ps4? And I assumed the Xbox was your favorite console, you post about it a lot and you've just gone off at Ed for not actually criticising it

Edit: I don't think there's anything wrong with having a favourite console btw, I think most people do for any number of reasons

I don't have a favorite platform tbh - well I guess PC would be my go to at the moment and have criticized the Xbox One on a number of time on this forum. Most recently on the Styx thread about the DVR and syncing audio and video As for Ed my jabs are playful light hearted jabs. He a good guy and I like talking to him. It just console wars stuff like resolution or exclusive content drive me insane as everyone would just enjoy the hobby. I know I should just ignore it, but I have a hard part listening to that part of my brain.

I play more on my Xbox One as I just got my PS4 for my birthday and I just use to the Xbox controller. I use it on PC and console. If the script was flipped and it was 1080p on XO and 900p on PS4 I would still say what I said here today that 900p and 1080p is not that big of a difference.

Framerate honestly should be more important when it come to games in my opinion.

I always get really fucking annoyed with games on the PC when they don't have a 1920x1080 resolution. Even 720 stuff looks muddy as fuck, especially when I pipe it through to the big screen. I think that's probably the kicker, the bigger the screen is the more you notice resolution differences, even if they're quite tiny increments.

I've not really had any issues with the next gen so far though. In fact I'd argue that one of the best looking games of this next gen is on the WiiU. Mario World 3D looks fucking stunning.

• 5 weeks later...