passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo News

HandsomeDead

• 3 weeks later...

that video is a special kind of shit, I think it might actually be the worst game video I've ever seen. It's like the sort of stuff you used to have to watch in school where everyone involved had since died of old age :lol:

if you buy Mario Kart you get a game free

61zqYrR.png

Mario bros u is really good, I've not played Nintendo land enough to comment on that. 101 is sort of great and a bit annoying at the same time, I need to get back to that.

Similar question, I'm not sure what I'd get out of wario, wii party and monster hunter - if anyone has any thoughts on those?

I can highly recommend Pikmin 3 from that list. Ive played most on that list so I dont really know what id pick up to be honest, probably wonderful 101, but a lot of mixed impressions have put me off. Could go for a bit of Game and Wario or Wii Party U.

Game and Wario single player is bum candy. However, it has the best multiplayer game on it, maybe ever. Its called Islands featuring Fronk and it's just fucking nuts.

Actually, all the multiplayer games are pretty good, here's Wiki's description of them as I'm lazy:

• Disco
  • Disco is a rhythm game for 2 players, hosted by Mike. Players take it in turns to come up with rhythmic button presses that the other player must bounce back in time to the music.

• Fruit

• Fruit is a game for 2-5 players hosted by Penny. One player controls the GamePad and selects a random character within a crowd to control as a thief. Their goal is to discreetly steal a set of apples whilst not making themselves noticed to the other players viewing the television screen. At various intervals, hints will appear showing the rough location of the thief. At the end of the game, the remaining players take it in turns to select who they believed to be the thief.

• Islands

• Islands is a game for 2-5 players featuring Fronk. Players take it in turns using the GamePad to launch their Fronks onto a target board featuring various scoring zones. Players may also try to knock other players' Fronks around in the process.

• Sketch

• Sketch is a game for 2-5 players hosted by Orbulon. Similar to games like Pictionary, players take turn holding the GamePad and must draw pictures based on certain clues whilst the other players guess what the clue is. Points are awarded for number of pictures drawn within the time limit and correct guesses.