passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo News

HandsomeDead

15 hours ago, shinymcshine said:

MK8, Splatoon, BotW - you could have played them all on the WiiU......

Ha, true, sort of :D
I have a WiiU too, lol.

MK8 has continued to expand, I really love it. 
The latest Splatoon is ace, although I do think I spent more time on the 2nd, so you're right there.

I have spent so much time on Switch, probably more than any other console (although Super Monkey Ball on GC also had a huuuuuge time investment).

Mario day news

• Mario Movie 2 production starting now and coming out 2026
  • Paper Mario: TTYD remake releasing 23/05/24
  • Luigi's Mansion 2 Remake/Port (?) releasing 27/06/24

and

image.png

Thing I'm most excited about is the LM2 port coming to Switch, just to see how it's handled and what it could say about other 3DS ports. 

It's mad that they are remakes and I will STILL buy them. Will honestly be great to play them again 😅

I have also loved all of the Golf games (apart from the latest), so this is a lovely add!

The port of Kingdom Come: Deliverance seems to be really good and is getting compared to the Switcher 3:

It's a bit odd they decided to put this out on the current system when the successor is most likely at max 12 months away, but I think I might pick this up for the collection sometime. I've rather enjoyed these improbable ports over the last years and people have been saying that this feels like a truer sequel to the Gothic series than Risen or Elex, which sounds interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Maryokutai said:

Insert my usual rant about this being locked behind a subscription.

You can just join our family group if it helps? 
I know it doesn't stop it being behind a sub, but it solves it for you :D

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Maf said:

Think a tonne of stuff looks really cool there. Although easily the coolest is that Europa game. That looks amazing. But I’d play it on anything other than a Switch. It looks too big and demanding for this system 

The demo, which is a super early build, runs surprisingly well. I was impressed by how polished it felt. Controls are a bit sluggish though, but it's not a hardcore platformer, but rather something in between Journey and Rime.