passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo News

HandsomeDead

This is a direct 'leak' apparently.

edit maybe not a leak at all, just some listings leading ppl to believe these are things that'll be shown

After a very, very quiet year, I can see myself picking up a few Switch games before the end of the year. Metroid Dread I've already got on order, I'll absolutely get Shin Megami Tensei, and I do kind of want both Warioware and that Cruis'n Blast or whatever it's called. 

I don't think I'll get the Pokemon remakes. If I get the itch I should just finish the post game stuff on the last one, or finish whichever remake was on the 3DS (it's got a fire lion on the front?). 

We'll see if this direct throws up anything else, but at a certain point money is the issue rather than games

I can’t believe Operation Winback is back. Haha. Of all the games in the world I did not expect to hear about yesterday. 

The other thing is an updated version of Banjo is already playable on Xbox and Mario 64 is in the 3D All-Stars compilation. So I wonder what these NSO versions will be. 

200w.gif

Yah, Winback!

Sin and Punishment is another noteworthy name to the line up. Such an underrated series. The headaches were totally worth it...

5 hours ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

Shining Force

The first game, specifically?

• 3 weeks later...