passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo News

HandsomeDead

5 hours ago, Maryokutai said:

After all that GT/Forza talk recently here's a racing game for real men:

Coming out today because why not release yet another game in September.

Anyone picking this up? Should be good fun in multiplayer.

I want to. I loved the franchise back in the day. They’re really comforting crap games. Cruuuuuuis’nnnn. Cruis’n usa, YEAH!

Tbh it might be brain damage from having it at the cinema I worked at. It was close to the concession stand and I’d hear that over and over for hours. 

edit: Bought. £30 from shopto. 

They always say that but then they sneak in some announcements here and there for games that are a bit further away (emphasis on "a bit"). I'd also expect the leaked Castlevaia games, Alan Wake, footage of Darksiders 3 and all that stuff. Also more spoilerific Metroid videos which I will absolutely not watch.

Looking forward to it. Good time for Europe people, too.

I wonder if they're going too deeply into it, maybe a quick mention in between two games or next to Metroid Dread (they seem to bundle those two together in promo material a lot).

I also remembered that there's a lot of rumours going around about new platforms being added to NSO and a new controller for that and all. Will probably see that there as well, though I don't particularly care about that aspect of Switch anymore.

Oh, and the absolute final Smash Bros. character will be there as well and I can say with 100% confidence that nobody will be disappointed by ... her!

Spoiler

I have no idea who it is. I just hope I hate them because I don't want to buy the game and download GBs of DLC.

Just cancelled my oled switch pre-order, can’t justify it. Interesting to see if we get anything new, there’s normally a Nintendo Christmas game release and feels that Metroid might be the last for this year? Think I would be happy with a Zelda rerelease or more tracks for mario kart..

24 minutes ago, Manicm said:

Just cancelled my oled switch pre-order, can’t justify it. Interesting to see if we get anything new, there’s normally a Nintendo Christmas game release and feels that Metroid might be the last for this year? Think I would be happy with a Zelda rerelease or more tracks for mario kart..

Pokémon in November is probably their big holiday game.

Advance Wars is also due out in December, which is probably my most wanted right after Metroid.