passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo News

HandsomeDead

On 26/03/2020 at 15:56, retroed said:

Clubhouse Games. ?

On 26/03/2020 at 16:04, mmmark said:

Omg guys club house games. We’ve come full circle! In your cage!!!

100% this.

This is absolutely the game I need right now. 2 of my best friends are scattered right now, one in the Philippines, the other in Manchester. Provided the one in Manchester can find a Switch (like hen’s teeth right now), this is the game we need.

Good Job looks great too, but that new version of Clubhouse Games looks perfect.

Nintendo 2020 line up reportedly “dominated” by Super Mario games

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-03-30-sources-nintendo-switch-2020-line-up-dominated-by-mario-games-old-and-new

the report states Nintendo will release "most of Super Mario's 35-year back catalogue this year, remastered for Nintendo Switch".

There's no detail on which games this includes, but the article includes a banner image of Mario Galaxy, perhaps intended to suggest the Wii classic as one of these games. 

Eurogamer sources have indicated that Mario Galaxy is indeed one of the games being readied for a remaster, alongside a couple of other 3D Mario favourites.

Second, the report states "several other Mario titles" will release in 2020, including a new Paper Mario. 

Eurogamer sources have confirmed a new Paper Mario is in the works, along with a Deluxe version of Super Mario 3D World, which will include an array of new levels. This long-rumoured Wii U port is one of a couple of first-party games from Nintendo's previous console currently due for a new lease of life in 2020.

Literally only talking about a Mario Galaxy remaster the other day.

I would imagine the Galaxy games would come together. I’m sure they run on the same engine/technology so if they do one they might as well do the other. 

If they remaster Sunshine or 64 they are going to need to remake bits of those games. Camera in both is going to need to be completely fixed, and some of those levels changed if they want to do a really good job with them. Although it’s Nintendo so I imagine they’ll just be better looking versions with no actual design changes...

Best case scenario for me would be true remakes. Imagine if they did Super Mario World but with a really awesome, new art style. Not NSMB art style, like they took World and made it look special. That and a HD Galaxy series remaster would be cool. 

They'd have to do a lot of work to make Sunshine playable now, it's really not held up but I did used to really like that game

Galaxy is the best Mario

I can't get excited about Nintendo releasing yet more games we've all already played on their console, they need new games, we need new games. They already retread similar ground with their new games, the thought of countless Mario remakes... eesh

While it would certainly be cool to see Galaxy in HD (and hear it again, such a good soundtrack) and while I'm perfectly aware they have to put out some games for his anniversary year...

...I really wish Nintendo would make use of some of their other IPs. For example, this year is also the 30th anniversary for F-Zero. Just saying.

Update 03/31/20 at 5:15 a.m.: A new VGC report echoes our own and VentureBeat’s reports. It said, “VGC can now confirm that among the Mario titles set to appear on Switch are 1997’s Super Mario 64, 2002’s Super Mario Sunshine, and 2007’s Super Mario Galaxy… One person with knowledge of Nintendo’s plans said that the re-releases were being treated as a special anniversary collection of games, rather than standard digital ports.”

Source.

Fuck and yeah.

3 hours ago, Maryokutai said:

...I really wish Nintendo would make use of some of their other IPs. For example, this year is also the 30th anniversary for F-Zero. Just saying.

Oh man I would fucking love a new F-Zero! Can’t believe there’s not been a new one since the GX. 

Good to hear it’s a collection, wonder if I can get it cheaper without that shite Sunshine though... ?

Nintendo did make slight alterations to Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time remakes so there is a possibility they coulld fix and rebalance Sunshine. I wouldn’t put money on it, but it is possible. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...