passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo News

HandsomeDead

• 1 month later...

Well, I've got 450 Wii Points to spend, but think that the minimum for a game is 500, oh well.

Also, worth mentioning, when I bought my Wii, back at the end of 2007, I also bought a SanDisk Official Wii 2Gb SD memory card - which to this day is still sealed & unused. Oh well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

I can recall getting my first MP3 player, c2003, a Creative MuVo 64 Mbs, which was 2 reasonable compressed CDs of music.

Then again I grew up with Spectrum & C64 games on tape, followed by PCs with 5.25" floppy discs, and 720 kbs 3.5" SD discs, so compared to them 64 Mbs was huge !

Thinking back, I'd read somewhere an article that said the Wii didn't have much built-in storage space, so thought buying the card was a good/necessary move, especially against the backdrop of some GameCube games which required the larger sized memory cards in order to even run (The Sims/Urbz for example). Which is kind of ironic now, given some Switch games need additional memory to run/install too (eg. NBA 2k18, LA Noire)

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, DifferentClass said:

It's pretty much the same price as the collection on PC.

You're right (there's a bit of a Switch tax), it's £21.55 on pc. Which is also kind of crazy. Also, I apparently own it all, not sure when that happened

I stand by £27 is a lot to ask for what Goat Simulator is

You must be remembering the solo game without all the dlc @DANGERMAN ? I got it in the psn sale and even that was over £5 I think.

46 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

Also, I apparently own it all, not sure when that happened

Every pc gamer ever. 

That was a good showing. I liked almost every game there. A lot of Xbox exclusives*.

• 4 months later...