passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Tiny Wooden Angels

Hendo

My new/old band.

I left The Crow Hearts last April and after a bit of faffing round the singer decided to call it a day. They got me back to practice for "one last gig" and by the end of the practice the singer wanted to carry on but start a new with a new name, new songs and replace the bass player.

I got new recording gear a couple of weeks ago and we did a gig on Friday night that I recorded. Forgot to record from the start though, so missed the first two songs.

Here are the results:

Wide Spaces, High Places

Faltering

The Archaeologist

Let Me Be

Fate

If you only click on one, make it "Fate". Gutted I didn't get the first two because I really like them.

If you're on Facebook give us the old "like" if you're feeling generous. :)

Advert over.

:)
No, I was in the beginning for a few years and then about 3 years ago I brought in a mate to play bass while I moved back to guitar. We started off swapping between the two for different songs, then I got him to stick to bass and I also subbed for him if he couldn't make a gig or practice.

I enjoy both but I enjoy the freedom of guitar of dropping out loads and just listening to what's going on around me. I'm not your usual lead guitarist - I don't do widdly stuff unless the song calls for it, I just add what's needed.