passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post When You Complete A Game '13

DANGERMAN

Deadlight (XBLA) - Bit of a nothing game really. The story and especially dialogue was terrible, there was so much trial and error and not really any proper challenge. I enjoyed it, it was just so ... Unexciting.

Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood - XBox360

Quiet enjoyed this, right up until I played as Desmond. Lovely music and enjoyed rebuilding Rome. Giving multiplayer a small go, and might get round to the next one, but havn't heard many good things about it....

Deadlight (XBLA)

Bully: Scholarship Edition (360)

This was still awesome but after looking at a check list online on how to get 100% I don't think I am going to bother. There wasn't anything fun left, just pointless grinding for an achievement. I'm sure I would have gone for it back when it came out but now, no thanks.

Barkley, Shut Up & Jam: Gaiden, Chapter 1 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa (PC) http://www.talesofgames.com/related_game/barkley-shut-up-jam-gaiden/

This game is nuts, and great fun. I've had it downloaded for something like four years, I regret not getting to it sooner.

The plot is insane and the writing is very funny. It pokes fun at all sorts of things from JRPG tropes to 'otaku', to terrible online videogame fans. And I love that the plot of Space Jam is cannon for the story of this game.

I can't I wait for the Kickstarted sequel.

Kentucky Route Zero Act 1 - Short point & click adventure, nothing too taxing as it's more about the journey and discoveries than puzzles. The art direction is astounding at times, one of the most beautiful looking and sounding games I've played in a while.

Deadlight (XBLA)

Bully: Scholarship Edition (360)

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (360)

When I was playing this I kept on getting frustrated with some of the quite frankly awful design decisions and random difficulty. Then near the end I realised it was made in 2007 and to be honest, for such an old game based on an anime, it is pretty good. If you know nothing about Naruto then the story will just confuse you because it sums up like 80 episodes in about 40 minutes of FMV. DLC for Japanese voice acting has also been taken down from the marketplace along with the additional characters. All this considered though, the game has its moments and in general I would say I enjoyed the 12 hours or so it lasted for.