passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Google Music

DANGERMAN

Daddy Google adore.gif

This has been out for a while in america but we've finally got it in the UK (not Ireland yet, although if you use a proxy to install it apparently works). Go to Google Play on your pc (or mac icon_uhoh.gif) click on music, work the rest out for yourself, then download the program. You can upload 20,000 tracks, I'm at just over 8,000 so 20,000 should be plenty for just about everyone

It scans your media player/music folder, if it recognises the tracks it adds them to your account, if it doesn't it uploads them. Once up you can stream them or download them from anywhere on to anything(ish)

there's an app on the Play store for android, and I think there's one for apple stuff too, not that you deserve it

Daddy Google adore.gif

This has been out for a while in america but we've finally got it in the UK (not Ireland yet, although if you use a proxy to install it apparently works). Go to Google Play on your pc (or mac icon_uhoh.gif) click on music, work the rest out for yourself, then download the program. You can upload 20,000 tracks, I'm at just over 8,000 so 20,000 should be plenty for just about everyone

It scans your media player/music folder, if it recognises the tracks it adds them to your account, if it doesn't it uploads them. Once up you can stream them or download them from anywhere on to anything(ish)

there's an app on the Play store for android, and I think there's one for apple stuff too, not that you deserve it

Cool, sounds like something that could come in handy. Too lazy to mess about with proxies though, i'll wait!

• 6 months later...