passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Borderlands 2

DANGERMAN

Not really. We ended the night at level 20, you can bust the Varkid pods to level up quick to a point. It's not really worth it at this point, just enjoy the game. You should be 30 something at the end of the first playthrough. I forget how high you'll be after the second playthrough. By ultimate difficulty you'll have hit cap, more than likely.

It's more a case of getting weapons that will keep up with the enemies. That's where you use your golden keys to keep you from getting bent over.

• 1 month later...

I'll try and get back on tomorrow. The wife is coming off her strict diet so wants wine and takeaway tonight. Who am I to argue with that?

I've been on a few times looking out for you guys but I've been running on empty recently so haven't been up late.

Jesus, I forgot how many side quests this game has. Played for 2 hours last night mopping up various missions at lower levels and 90% of them led to a second, third and even fourth extra one.

One mission I had to go kill some dude who dropped a gun that used Eridium, which gave me a mission to test it out on bandits.

Another set had me manipulate an entire war between two factions, playing both sides off one another until I had to choose at a final face off.

It's good to just switch your brain off and enjoy the ridiculousness of it all though. Gonna try and level up a few more times before I got the main missions again though I think.

• 11 months later...

I started this as well. Had a level 40 odd character so started with that one first. The start kicked my arse. In fact some of it is still kicking my arse. I got a Bitch drop from one of the encounters and that's making life a bit easier, apart from the encounters with the bad guys mobs. Those guys are cunts.

@Bob next time you're on and I see you I'll drop in and drop all the legendary stuff I've got. Just 30 and up because if I was to dupe everything we'd be there all fucking night and that seems a bit pointless since you're probably going to play to the end of the DLC and then be done until Borderlands 3 comes out.