MFGamers

Heroes

James

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Yeah ive heard about what happens to him. I immediately thought that when they did that thing at the end of last season that he would at some point return. I figured maybe he had another role or something that needed time off filming, but it must have been a ten minute short.

• 3 months later...

Awesome, new series has got T-Bag from Prison Break in it.

Ive heard alot of bad things about season 3 but i really enjoyed it.

They sure like fucking about with Sylar tho, is he good? Is he bad? Who cares. He's getting a better character tho, similar to T-Bag in Prison Break you like him despite his evilness.

Also Peter and Nathan have been fucked about with aswell, theyve had more personality changes than most serial killers.

And bring back Hiro's time lord powers, i like him as he was, not a limited giggly gibbon with superhero dreams

I still need to watch the latest episode (ep14 I think?) but I think this series has been pretty good. They've abandoned a few plots halfway through, which is something that annoyed me about the past couple of series, it's like no one was talking to each other

• 2 weeks later...

If it's the one I think it is then something happened. That something being the stupidest retconning of a backstory yet seen in Heroes, which is an achievement, aside from that though it did feel like they had a spare 50 mins until the bit involving the carnival

The season finale, it's not bad, maybe not quite the climax you'd want, but then it's always been chasing its first series. The way it ends either sets up for an interesting new step, or the worst thing ever. Or even a good place to end it forever

Just about to watch it. I'll let you know what I think