passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Streaming Recommendations

Hendo

It took me 18 minutes to realise I was watching Jessica Jones S1 and not S3 

EDIT: I’m remembering how much I dislike all the characters in Jessica Jones who aren’t named Jessica Jones. Particularly Trinity’s side story, oh my god just die already 

First look at some of the characters for The Witcher:

https://www.polygon.com/2019/7/1/20677111/the-witcher-images-netflix-henry-cavill-geralt-yennefer-ciri-actress

I hadn’t really thought about this but I hope it’s good...

First look at some of the characters for The Witcher:

https://www.polygon.com/2019/7/1/20677111/the-witcher-images-netflix-henry-cavill-geralt-yennefer-ciri-actress

I hadn’t really thought about this but I hope it’s good...

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Anyone seen the new Shaft yet? The trailer looks good fun.

No but it’s reviewed really poorly. I think it was dumped on Netflix. I’ll give it a go one day. 

I watched all s2 of Instant Hotel. 

First three episodes of new Stranger Things. Pretty good I think, much better so far than season 2. A bit hormonal though, some scenes could be set to Linkin Park music.

I have a feeling though based on how weak the throughline is between seasons that this will be one of those series that they just milk endlessly.

Mrs Wheeler ?

I’ve only got most of the way through the first episode but it’s good so far.

I didn’t have any hate for the second series, but I couldn’t remember much, bar the kiss at the end as the actors involved made a big joke about it on the behind scenes episodes. The recap was ultra useful.

Jessica Jones season 3 in the bag! I checked out about half way through and just started fast forwarding to scenes with Jessica in it because she’s the only good part of the show. But as much as I didn’t enjoy it overall I am so happy with the way it ended. I absolutely fucking abhor her sister so am so happy with how her story ended. 

3 episodes in to Stranger Things S3 and this is really good so far. I watched the first two seasons and for the most part they were Ok. But I’m really liking it this time around 

Finished Stranger Things. Didn’t realise it was only 8 episodes that was nice and easy.

Definitely loses steam about half way through and I get the ending. But it’s not my kind of ending. 

Guess like the other two seasons it was Ok.