Hendo

Netflix recommendations

I'm watching some of that Orange is the New Black. I think it's awesome after this long Jason Biggs is still wanking in things.

I'm watching some of that Orange is the New Black. I think it's awesome after this long Jason Biggs is still wanking in things.

I love the music on the ads. Might give it a go after Breaking Bad.

Poor Jason, he's never been able to shake that off.

Netflix has finally added a "add to playlist" function. About fucking time.

I'm currently going back through Buffy The Vampire Slayer from the beginning.

I've no idea if this has been mentioned before, but The Bridge is fantastic. I've only watched 3 episodes so far, but it's really really good.

Yep. The lady in question is pretty odd, to say the least. The other older lady is the same, it's all a bit weird.

Actually, as soon as I started watching I thought you'd like it. I don't know if others would dig it as much, but it's certainly worth watching the first episode to see if you can get into it.

Finally some Cartoon Network on the UK Netflix. I've lined up some Johnny Bravo as well as Regular Show. Samurai Jack is there too but I never got in to that despite it being popular with manchildren, but I'll give it another try sometime.

I've lined up some Johnny Bravo as well as Regular Show.

Your choice is.... eggscellent.

Samurai Jack is awesome as well for anyone who hasn't seen it. I have it on DVD like a cool guy and everything.

Your choice is.... eggscellent.

Samurai Jack is awesome as well for anyone who hasn't seen it. I have it on DVD like a cool guy and everything.

Legit DVDs?

Those things are like rocking horse poo, I've been seeking out samurai Jack on DVD for years, but all that ever seems to exist are second hand region 1 copies.

I was really pleased when I saw that it was available to buy on iTunes, then 5 minutes later felt crushed after realising the crippling copy protection from apple made them like a virtual drinks coaster...

Bought from Australia for $30. £15 ish for all four seasons. Region 4 though.

For some reason I'd assumed Australia was bundled in with Europe in Region 2. Being grouped with Mexico & South America seems even weirder.