passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Streaming Recommendations

Hendo

• 2 weeks later...

So I've just watched the German six parter, Perfume (Parfum). It's a deeply twisted psycho sexual murder thriller. No main character is nice or has a redeeming feature. Everyone is dark or disturbed in some way and has a damaged past. It's very good.

Polar, film with Mads Mikkelson. Apparently based on a comic book. I really liked it but it's preoccupation with gratuitous scenes of torture were unnecessary and unpleasant.

1 hour ago, wiivo 2.0 said:

That was water guy. 

Everyone in that doc is detestable. Including the ones duped. 

Well, I felt sorry for dick sucking water guy and the woman from the island who pumped her life savings into paying the staff hired to cook all the food. Everyone else though... Especially wanky top knot guy and the dude with the quadruple barrel name was posting on twitter about it.

Great doc though. Fucking Ja Rule.

To be honest there were so many people in that doc that did things beyond what you’d expect to get things done, I forgot he was the water guy. My phone just suggested  ? as a valid predictive follow up and it kind of works either way.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched a documentary about flat Earth. I feel kind of bad for some of them, they've basically lost all their friends and family over believing in such a stupid thing.

The film shows them doing experiments to prove the Earth is flat only to, surprise surprise, get readings that say it's curved and then them trying to spin it to mean something else because they don't want to accept that they're wrong.

I love conspiracy theories, I even believe that some of them could be plausible, but these guys are pushing all their chips into the middle of the table despite overwhelming evidence that they're pissing in the wind.

I think the best thing really is they're not really hurting anyone, I don't think it's as fucked up as antivaxing. I guess a lot of them are climate change deniers as well though, so fuck knows. There's a whole lot of stupid in this world.

I’ve listened to a lot of flat earth debate podcasts. It’s funny to hear them poo poo away things. On the other end I’ve seen famous scientists and astrologists not understand their stance and counter argument in irrelevant ways. 

Currently watching You & it's much better than i was expecting, thought it was going to be a show just for the Mrs to watch.  It has a good way of making him not seem like a bad guy so you don't dislike him even though what he is doing is completely fucked up.  Just got to half way & intrigued about where it is going.

Next up is Russian Doll or The Umbrella Academy, also want to watch Abducted in Plain Sight as tend to enjoy a lot of the real life crime stuff on there.