passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Streaming Recommendations

Hendo

@Hendo 

Yea, the show seemed to swerve your opinion from him being innocent to part of the plan back to being innocent again.

One thing I always kept in mind was how calm they said he was in the bank, when he was sucking on a lollipop and swinging his cane gun around all casual like.

When the bomb was about to go off he didn’t seem all that panicked, which makes me think if he was in on it he didn’t think the bomb was real. I think he knew at least something about the plan.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, illdog said:

Ozark season 2 in the motherfunking house.

I didn’t get on with s1 much. It started strong then seemed to fizzle out. I can’t even remember if I finished it.. I’d be interested to know if s2 is stronger story wise. Bateman sure does play the same person in everything he’s in though. A breaking bad progression of character would be nice. 

On 05/09/2018 at 20:45, wiivo 2.0 said:

Beastmaster is back. 

Important question - are you watching the abrasive US commentary with CM Punk and some dude I've never heard of, or Ultimate Beastmaster GB with half-way decent commentary from Stu Bennet/Wade Barrett and some woman I've never heard of but is lovely to look at?

1 hour ago, regemond said:

Important question - are you watching the abrasive US commentary with CM Punk and some dude I've never heard of, or Ultimate Beastmaster GB with half-way decent commentary from Stu Bennet/Wade Barrett and some woman I've never heard of but is lovely to look at?

US because it’s the most amusing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/10/2018 at 13:20, illdog said:

I'm halfway throught the first season of Bojack, very much enjoying it at the minute. I'm so late to the party but fuck it, im here now.

It only gets better.

I finished Hill House. Pretty good. Starts mediocre but soon picks up. 8/10

On 16/10/2018 at 13:20, illdog said:

I'm halfway throught the first season of Bojack, very much enjoying it at the minute. I'm so late to the party but fuck it, im here now.

It's quite comfortably in my top 10 shows of all time. I've paused on the most recent series as I was getting through them too quickly.