passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Streaming Recommendations

Hendo

• 1 month later...

That is rather annoying.

I've noticed a few things drop off that I'd already seen were there before, hopefully won't happen to a TV show halfway through me watching it.

Thinking about it, it might have been on American Netflix.

Yeah I must have been on the American one then. Netflix on my ps3 keeps loafding up funny. My top ten are fine, but if I try to scroll down to find anything all the pictures are missing and it freezes. If I search, I can find and play stuff with no problem.

I've deleted the app, deleted all the app data, logged out, logged back in and still it's the same.

I've deleted the app, deleted all the app data, logged out, logged back in and still it's the same.

I you tried disconnecting the device through the website and then logging in again?

It's surprised me a hell of a lot, I thought it was going to be some chick drama. It's like an updated version of Cell Block H with added sass and comedy.

Cell Block H was awesome. Fuck you if you don't agree, you are clearly wrong.

I you tried disconnecting the device through the website and then logging in again?

I have not, but I will. Thanks.