passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Streaming Recommendations

Hendo

Yeah that's how it works, you see your friends appear in the Netflix UI.

Add some friends, block their status updates from appearing in your stream (or not if you're unlikely to visit the Facebook site) and their viewing history will appear in Netflix.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching a hell of a lot of TV, some good, some bad. I watched King of Kong tonight and it left me with the feeling that Billy Mitchell is a fraud. I think he thinks he's being all mysterious, but he's actually just coming across as a massive cunt. The other guy was a much nicer person.

Good call on Archer Jim. I only ever saw the odd episode on tv before so watching it for the first time properly has been great.

Breaking Bad is fucking brilliant, but I'm locked into watching it with someone else who's never seen it before.

I've also watched the thick end of Heroes. It was kinda shit, you know? Especially towards the latter episodes.

Who needs TV eh?

I watched The U.S. vs John Lennon the other night. Nothing new to me as I'm a massive fan and have read numerous books on the man but good to hear from some of the people who were there, including ex-FBI agents who stand by their anti-peacenik stance.

I can see where they are coming from, but I think myself it was just a guy that got lucky. There's to much old recorded footage for it to have been manufactured from the off. The Banksy stuff in it is quite extraordinary The street might be his canvas, but he's working on a higher level than everyone else portrayed in that film.

It's a political drama where Kevin Spacey plays a chief whip who is promised a high government position for helping this politician become president and then he gets let down so you watch him exact his revenge and try to work his way to the top by manipulating people.

It's great, better than I can describe it.

• 2 months later...

I've been watching Tedtalks. Some topics are more fascinating than others, but they're certainly worth watching. They are not very long, like 15 minutes or thereabouts.

I've also been recommended Quantum Leap. I've not seen that for years! I used to love that show, I might dip my toe in and see what it's like now.

I've been watching the first couple of episodes of Breaking Bad, it's alright so far. Might not watch many episodes during my exams but I'll definitely launch into it in the summer.

The movie choice on Netflix Ireland is pretty terrible, so far i've watched...6 movies, and have another 4 lines up to watch. They should be embarrassed with the amount of shite on there.

Can't wait for the Arrested Development orgy though. And I've heard The Dark Tower could be coming to Netflix, which would be cool...

• 4 weeks later...