passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Xbox pads

Manicm

Sorry if im posting too much, lots of spare time!!

Anyone noticed that the black xbox controllers don't last as long as they should??

I have 2 white wireless controllers which ive had since day 1 of xbox launch, battery packs died so i picked up a black pad, which after 6 months died the left hand control stick just drifts on its own, replaced it but now after 6 months and tbh not much gaming time this has died now same thing.

Also picked up a game replacement battery, my advice don't buy them, its shite lasted 5 charges if that, off to pick up some battery packs for my white pads, can't buy white ones anymore, so looks like black battery packs!

what in gods name are you talking about?

its crazy CRAZY!

ps: it was my in box white pad that fecked up for me, the balck one saw a couple of years of use before being replaced by the silver twisty d-pad one. its alright i guess.

my white pad drifts up too, it's done it since pretty much day 1. For months I thought I was imagining it until I heard other people complain

No idea if there's a difference between black/white, could just be that they've skimped on newer ones (mine was about 2 years after launch)

Well i have 2 new battery packs and leads, both charging as we speak, just a thought anyone else still have an original core xbox??

Well not fully original as it rrod twice, but original non hdmi, white/cream one from the first release or is everyone onto the new xbox's??

Well i have 2 new battery packs and leads, both charging as we speak, just a thought anyone else still have an original core xbox??

Well not fully original as it rrod twice, but original non hdmi, white/cream one from the first release or is everyone onto the new xbox's??

I've still got one of the non HDMI 360s. My first one played games while giving me the 3 rrod lights at the same time. Out of the box. It worked like that for a year.

I thought this one was dying when it locked up during ME3 quite a lot, but it seems to be hanging on.