passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Cyberpunk 2077

radiofloyd

Umm it looks ok. I guess? I’m not blown away by it. I wasn’t intrigued until it got to the driving part but even then it wasn’t what writers and podcasters had lead me to believe from their behind the scenes look at e3. Between that pofaced game and rage 2 and rather have me some rage. 

31 minutes ago, wiivo 2.0 said:

Umm it looks ok. I guess? I’m not blown away by it. I wasn’t intrigued until it got to the driving part but even then it wasn’t what writers and podcasters had lead me to believe from their behind the scenes look at e3. Between that pofaced game and rage 2 and rather have me some rage. 

Spoiler

I managed to watch the gameplay video yesterday. It does look good, smooth and seamless, but maybe the world is less appealing than the Witcher's. If they could, I'd have loved for them to get the Ghost in the Shell licence for it. 

I can't place what game the pistol reminds me of. I hope the characters are more likable than they come across in the trailer. I did like the weapons dealer scene though 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I still haven’t sat down and watched the 40 minute video they released last year, I only flicked throug it on my phone. When I’m finished The Witcher 3 I’ll watch it. But I’m happy for them to take all the time they need.

• 2 months later...