passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

DANGERMAN

• 2 years later...

This is on sale right now on Switch so I picked it up.

Can’t remember which class I used before, bar the monk for healing, which is not that useful when playing on my own. I seem to remember trying the witch doctor, but this time went with necromancer.

Still on act 1 but the cool skills are starting to unlock. I just need to work out how to open the multiplayer so it’s not just friends only. If anyone has it on Switch and fancies a game, let me know. :)

Nearly finished my first (well, on this copy of the game) run through of the campaign with the necromancer. I remembered that the difficulty settings in Diablo are always labelled wrong but I wish I had gone one level up from Hard, as it’s still been too easy.

I’m probably gonna run through again on some more classes before the Adventure stuff or whatever is at the end.

At some point I’ll have to do some digging because I really don’t understand what the seasons are all about, or how “meta” supposedly works in this kind of game.

Spent a couple of hours playing this with a mate.

We added my Switch profile to his machine but it didn’t bring in my characters, so instead of local on one machine, we had him on the TV and me on my Switch.

There was a slight lag if I looked at his screen so I had to only look on the handheld but it went pretty well. Both of us were surprised how well the Switch handled loads of mobs of enemies on screen, plus us and our friendly minions, as we were both necromancers.

Finally got my necromancer to the end game levels.

The other day I tried Barbarian and it wasn’t as much fun to play.

But also did a good run with demon hunter and that’s more like a machine gun class and is also good fun.