Sly Reflex

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sony changing management structure. New SIE CEO and President is Jim Ryan. John Kodera will now be Deputy President of SIE

"Sony Corporation and Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) today announced that SIE Deputy President Jim Ryan will be appointed President and CEO of SIE effective April 1, 2019. Current SIE President and CEO John (Tsuyoshi) Kodera will dedicate his focus on creating innovative user experiences and further enhancing the network area as Deputy President of SIE. At the same time, Jim Ryan will also assume the role of Representative Director and President of SIE's Japan-based legal entity, Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc., and John Kodera will be its Representative Director and Deputy President. Jim Ryan will report directly to Kenichiro Yoshida, President and CEO of Sony Corporation."

Free games for March...

For those that can't be bothered to watch the vid.

CoD4 Remastered

The Witness.

I laughed when he said CoD4 was a faithful recreation. 

Good month though.

I'm not doing Veteran again.... Fuck that.

The SP side of CoD4 Remastered is a meticulously faithful recreation @Sly Reflex.

But yeah, I played the Remaster when it came out and it was superb. But I’ve no desire to replay it, I finished The Witness aeons ago and won’t be going back to that either.

Some good games there for folks who haven’t already played them that’s for sure. 

The game that they were never going to sell separately that got sold separately is now free. 

Witness I’ve no interest in at all,as it’s a puzzle game,which I’m terrible at.

MW was a good game back in the day,but cramming needless micro transactions into it did it no favours.

I'm surprised they didn't add something now they've stopped PS3 and Vita games. They're 2 well regarded games, but it still looks like you're getting less for your sub

I'd rather have fewer more high calibur games than constant shit with a few sporadic gems. Whether we get that is another thing though, we could go back to getting crap.

7 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

but it still looks like you're getting less for your sub

Well, we are...😄

2 hours ago, wiivo 2.0 said:

The game that they were never going to sell separately that got sold separately is now free. 

It's not free.

Sorry. The game that people actually wanted that you had to pay a lot for a version of a game that was never going to be available but then you could buy is now available at no extra cost if like most people buy into ps+. 

I think a spambot got past security.

Sorry. The game that people actually wanted that you had to pay a lot for a version of a game that was never going to be available but then you could buy is now available at no extra cost if like most people buy into ps+. 

Great month for me, both of those I've eyed up in sales but never took the plunge. Will have to make some room on the HDD.

Don’t worry though. You can guarantee the map pack DLC for MW won’t be included in the Plus version. Because Activision are massive wankers.

The Witness is up there in my games of the generation - tempting to go back and try and finish that last section. MW though - not sure if i'll ever get around to playing it again. 

Where’s the cheapest to get ps plus 12 months these days, still cdkeys? Or is there any where else, £50 auto renew is a bit much. Cancelled my auto renew for this month.

1 hour ago, Manicm said:

Where’s the cheapest to get ps plus 12 months these days, still cdkeys? Or is there any where else, £50 auto renew is a bit much. Cancelled my auto renew for this month.

Probably CDKeys yeah, they’ve got 12 months for £39.99 at the moment.