passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

Im all Plus'd up, downloading gravity rush as we speak, and then will get uncharted. I could do with a bit more storage now though, might see what cheap storage is around. Im oddly most excited about Lumines, the demo of that is probably one of my most played things.

• 1 month later...

Holy shitflakes.

This months PS3 playstation plus games are Dead or Alive 5 and Mass Effect 3. The Vita games are the metal gear solid HD bundle and some mini game type thing called puddle, which actually looks pretty good but isnt as awesome as id hoped for, still, free is free (with subscription technically not free).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think uncharted 3 will be one of them.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/06/06/playstation-plus-more-new-games-coming-your-way/

First up, replacing LittleBigPlanet 2, our very own Nathan Drake makes his debut in PS Plus in the simply epic Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (Single Player).

Join Drake on his third as he stumbles into a centuries-old conspiracy that puts him back on the trail of his infamous ancestor, renowned explorer and privateer Sir Francis Drake. But his search for a lost 16th-century treasure leads him to an even greater discovery – an ancient secret that ensnares him in a web of deceit, pitting him against a shadowy clandestine organisation and the occult treachery of its cunning and ruthless leader.

Next up, replacing inFamous 2… LittleBigPlanet Karting!

Join Sackboy and Sackgirl on the starting grid for a kart racing adventure like no other. Fire up your engines, jump behind the steering wheel and take on your friends and foes in breathtakingly unpredictable battles through an ever-changing world of content.

And last but certainly not least, replacing Motorstorm Apocalypse, we are very happy to announce that we have teamed up with our friends at 2K to deliver XCOM: Enemy Unknown for the next 12 months!

From the award winning creators of Civilization, XCOM: Enemy Unknown is an action-strategy game about humanity’s last stand.

Threatened by an unknown enemy, the Earth’s governments unite to form an elite paramilitary organization, known as XCOM, to combat this extra-terrestrial attack. As the commander of XCOM, you control the global defence team in a battle against a terrifying alien invasion by creating a fully operational base, researching alien technologies, planning combat missions, and controlling soldier movement in battle.

Single player only of Uncharted 3. I wonder if that's to save space as it's a huge download normally.

XCOM is a nice addition.

Edit: just remembered that the multiplayer of U3 is free to play now.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd forgotten just how long the PS3 takes to download and then install games. Been downloading the PSN+ games through the night, still going now. Taking ages to install LittleBigPlanet Karting. :(

I'm torn as to whether I should bite the bullet and buy Journey or sit tight and wait for it to go free.

I've been hanging on for both since release and they haven't come up yet. That isn't to say they won't though.

It's amazing how ps+ puts you off buying any games.

The games that came off recently (motorstorm, lbp2 & infamous 2) can you still download them if you've already downloaded them previously? I'm assuming you can as that's what I did with Burnout. I deleted Motorstorm & infamous last night to make room for Nathan but still want to play them at some point.