passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

I've started playing Wreckfest on PS5 over the last couple of nights and for the first time since I've had this TV I've noticed screen tear... it's made me realise that we're still waiting on a vrr update for the PS5 fourteen months after it's release. Admittedly it's the first game I've noticed it on so it's nice that games are running smoother as a whole but come on Sony, chop chop.

Sony have got one of those wrap up things going on.

First of all. What the fuck is this shit?! 

FE679559-83F5-491D-A1A3-B6F2749AB487.png

Makes you do 20 of these fucking things to log in. Surely there’s a better way?

Anyway, after getting through that tedious crap. I had 196 total hours with these as my top. 

BCCC4B04-23E3-42BE-9D2A-AEF863D8AD45.png

I was going to check that out now, but I didnt realise that mfnick wasn't exaggerating when he said you had to do it 20 times

Anyway without doing that shite I guess my wrapup is this, I played a bunch of the ps4 version of Guilty Gear (cause Sony lock you out from using good controllers with the ps5 version for some reason). Maybe 5 hours of FFVII Remake, 20 minutes of DMC5, 1 hour of Spiderman, 2 hours of Ratchet and Demon Souls. Or something like this. 

Not really been used much as a PS5 tbh, none of its library has really landed with me

I can't actually remember what my total hours were (and I'll be fucked if I'm doing another 20 of those puzzles) but I definitely spend more time on the Xbox. I'd say I'm two thirds Xbox, one third PlayStation.

Seems like I had this set to Service Data Only (in the Settings & Device Data menu) - so set now to include Additional Data, and I'll try again later (to see if it will collect retrospective data).

UPDATE - Still not working, which is probably a good thing (in terms of data protection), in so much that they don't reach back into any data prior to ticking the "additional data" option.

Oh well 

Screenshot_20220122-052113.png

In 2021 you played

11 GAMES

Here's all the new places you explored, characters you met and world's you saved along the way

Your Top Games of 2021
Persona®5 Strikers

95 HOURS

SCARLET NEXUS PS4 & PS5

37 HOURS

Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Digital Deluxe Edition

34 HOURS

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

23 HOURS

NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139...

20 HOURS