passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

Mainly played Sackboy adventures even with the brightness adjusted there’s parts where it’s just a glare, I’ve turned the hdr off, will try that later see if it helps.

Sorry @mfnick only 1 ps5 left in the your area, chances of getting that are zero, it’s just impossible. Looks like all the consoles picked up this time, even on my group there’s only a couple left.

On 10/12/2020 at 08:13, Manicm said:

Sorry @mfnick only 1 ps5 left in the your area, chances of getting that are zero, it’s just impossible. Looks like all the consoles picked up this time, even on my group there’s only a couple left.

Gutted. Nevermind, Thanks for your help anyway ?. Knew it was a long shot. Especially since hearing CEX would pay £200 over RRP for them. Even if you were no longer interested you’d still pick up the preorder for that.  

4 hours ago, mfnick said:

Gutted. Nevermind, Thanks for your help anyway ?. Knew it was a long shot. Especially since hearing CEX would pay £200 over RRP for them. Even if you were no longer interested you’d still pick up the preorder for that.  

There’s 3 left in your area, I don’t know if or when they will sell them, all I can say is Tuesday was first holding date, 3 days wait that expired last night, 1 at Sheffield Extra, 1 at Chesterfield Extra and 1 at Abbeydale, harass the duty manager maybe. As we didn’t have stock I won’t see the guidelines for these spare consoles.

18 hours ago, Manicm said:

, 1 at Sheffield Extra, 1 at Chesterfield Extra and 1 at Abbeydale,

I went to Sheffield extra yesterday and they said all had been picked up :(

Didn’t have time to Go to the others yesterday. Would you mind checking Abbeydale again? If they’ve got 1 showing still I’ll head there this morning. 

Yep still showing 1 and 4 at Rotherham watt-upon-dearn extra? 

Sheffield extra lied they still have 1, something big like this the system is always spot on as we would get a bollocking for stock errors as these will be closely guarded. 

Last time honest - been to both Rotherham and Abbeydale this morning & both said they’ve not got any left ? . Abbeydale one was really nice and helpful & only one who actually physically looked so dont think she was lieing at least.

Thanks a lot for trying @Manicm but think I’ll just have to wait to get lucky online or until stock levels out. Even if they have got them they aren’t letting me have one. Worth a go. 

Sorry I couldn’t help more, it’s interesting watching the sales on these, I’m guessing staff have claimed them, although against our rules, I wasn’t allowed to reserve one and tbh I knew if they went on sale when I wasn’t there the boss wouldn’t hesitate to sell them and tell me after. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Nag said:

I'm installing Horizon : Zero Dawn on PS5 at the minute (because you never know) from disc... what have they done to the install process, it's as slow as on Xbox now.?

I believe it goes something like:

PS5 - "You'd better not play that PS4 game, you cunt"

PushSquare: Lots of PS5 Games Given Release Windows, Including Solar Ash, Kena, and Stray

Sony didn't have any PlayStation 5 announcements of its own to make at CES 2021, but that didn't stop a sizzle reel trailer of upcoming titles from revealing an absolute ton of release windows. We've got a lot to get through here, so let's just dive straight into things. Firstly, Solar Ash is now slated to arrive on PS5 in June 2021. Then there's Kena: Bridge of Spirits in March 2021 (just two months away!), Stray will launch in October 2021, and the same goes for Ghostwire: Tokyo. Little Devil Inside is currently targeting July 2021, and Square Enix's Project Athia will hit PS5 in January 2022.

Here's a full rundown in convenient bullet-point form for those of you who need one:

Kena: Bridge of Spirits: March 2021

Solar Ash: June 2021

Little Devil Inside: July 2021

Ghostwire: Tokyo: October 2021

Stray: October 2021

Project Athia: January 2022

Pragmata: 2023

B0CD6ACE-FC7A-49E1-8E15-43C361D7FF56.jpeg