passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

I don't imagine anyone is going to miss the games that won't work on PS5 too much, but it is an odd list. Like, Shadow Complex, unless that's running an emulator of the 360 version (was there a PS3 version) or something, why wouldn't that work? Some of the other games I wouldn't be surprised if it was that they were clumsily made and so just break on PS5 (meaning no offence to the developers, I suspect budget would be the killer here), I wouldn't even be surprised if they boot but are just unplayable in some way

edit: just watched some footage of Shadwen, the pc version, actually looks pretty good

I watched the Digital Foundry video about the external harddrive solutions for the Xbox and it got me thinking about the PS5. I can't remember if there's space for an internal SSD or not, but if not it's going to allow for USB external SSD the same as the Xbox. Not an ideal solution but as a way to store PS4 games and retire the PS4 itself, not the worst solution. I think I've got a 1tb in a drawer somewhere too

43 minutes ago, retroed said:

Didn't realise this and just installed the update. Now we can't load Fall Guys and the friends list isn't working at all.

Not tried a game yet but yeah no friends list. Can’t imagine it’ll take long to fix.