passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

And still nothing to entice me back to PS+

over a year without renewing now, and not missed it one bit.

Admittedly some of the free games haven't been bad, but I just either already own them or previously did, but way more filler content on it than

good titles, maybe the phasing out of PS3 support in March will change things.

• 4 weeks later...

PlayStation Plus subscribers have a big February ahead of them. Sony will give PS Plus members 2016’s Hitman: The Complete First Season and For Honor for PlayStation 4 as part of their subscription, starting Feb. 5.

PS4 owners are also getting a big boost to their cloud storage with PlayStation Plus. Sony is increasing the limit from 10 GB to 100 GB in February.

For legacy platforms, Sony has stealth action game Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and meta fighting game Divekick for PlayStation 3 owners. The latter is cross buy-compatible on PS4. On PlayStation Vita, Sony will give PS Plus subscribers puzzle-tower defense game Gunhouse and arcade-action game Rogue Aces in February.

Those PS3 and PS Vita games are the last offerings for those platforms via PlayStation Plus. After March 8, PS3 and Vita games will no longer be offered as part of the PS Plus monthly games lineup.

• 2 weeks later...

Sony changing management structure. New SIE CEO and President is Jim Ryan. John Kodera will now be Deputy President of SIE

"Sony Corporation and Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) today announced that SIE Deputy President Jim Ryan will be appointed President and CEO of SIE effective April 1, 2019. Current SIE President and CEO John (Tsuyoshi) Kodera will dedicate his focus on creating innovative user experiences and further enhancing the network area as Deputy President of SIE. At the same time, Jim Ryan will also assume the role of Representative Director and President of SIE's Japan-based legal entity, Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc., and John Kodera will be its Representative Director and Deputy President. Jim Ryan will report directly to Kenichiro Yoshida, President and CEO of Sony Corporation."

• 3 weeks later...

The SP side of CoD4 Remastered is a meticulously faithful recreation @Sly Reflex.

But yeah, I played the Remaster when it came out and it was superb. But I’ve no desire to replay it, I finished The Witness aeons ago and won’t be going back to that either.

Some good games there for folks who haven’t already played them that’s for sure.