passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

Shame. They were one of the conferences I looked forward to.

I suppose if you've nothing of note to show, or show yet ?, then may aswell save the cash.

Doesn't mean they're indefinitely removed from E3. It's a pretty big time for announcements, shame they're not even having a video conf, Nintendo have a direct around the same time so still in the buzz hype. 

Perhaps a PSX next year or E3 2020 they blow the lid on PS5.

I loved Sony's conference this year, seeing so much of Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima and TLOUP2 was fantastic along with the Control and RE2 reveals. There was the weird interlude and slip-up midway through the Control trailer but they managed to pull it back around, was still my fave conference of the show purely because those 4 games showed are the most I'm interested in.

Not really sure why they couldn't do a deep dive into Death Stranding, GoT and TLOUP2 in 2019 but I guess the reaction to this years was kind of negative so I can see why they're not bothering.

E3 is always such a special event and losing one of the biggest conferences is very sad, I get the feeling E3 2019 is going to be like E3 2012 where pretty much everything shown is stuff we've already seen as publishers are biding their time waiting for next-gen.

Can't say I'm too surprised with Sony not doing a full conference.  They tried something new this year which worked for some but not others.  I personally quite enjoyed the different approach.

I think this is more about giving Sony more control about when they announce games & them not having to compete with everyone else at the same time.

I imagine they will still be there on the show floor but E3 has changed over recent years with the leaks before hand there isn't as much of a WOW factor to the conferences anymore for me.

• 2 weeks later...

no idea if this is confirmed, just seen in on hotukdeals, Decembers PS+ games. I'd be up for Onrush though, and Steins;Gate is cool, but they'd have been better putting the Vita version on

As usual, we’ll be adding in two games apiece for both PS3 and PS Vita, leaving the final line-up looking like this:

• 3 weeks later...