passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

Konami has announced Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood, due out exclusively on PlayStation 4 as a download title on 26th October 2018.

Castlevania Requiem is a bundle including classic games Rondo of Blood, which came out in Japan in 1993, and its sequel, 1997's Symphony of the Night. They revolve around vampire hunter Richter Belmont and Dracula's son Alucard. Symphony of the Night is widely considered to be the best Castlevania game, and appears on many best games of all time lists.

Both games are the originals emulated for PS4, with updates including 4K/1080p upscaling, multiple high resolution backgrounds, different rendering options such as smoothing and full Trophy support.

Requiem makes use of the DualShock 4's vibration, analogue stick and speaker (you hear a little chime when you pick up an item).

shame this isn't on everything, it could be

The Bridge is always on sale for the Switch and I've been tempted since it's just a few quid.  Guess I don't have to now. 

Laser League looks interesting but I can't be arsed learning another game on top of what I'm on now. 

I thought Friday was beyond knackered and even the devs gave up? 

1 hour ago, Sly Reflex said:

Stuff with competitive ranked needs to merge. Siege and Overwatch, stuff like that. Destiny could matchmake stuff too, cut those waiting times down.

All the Arc Systems fighting games need to merge.  Even DBZ gets a bit quiet in the early hours when I'm usually on. 

Bodes well for future fighting games at least.  Makes me hope the new Samurai Shodown will maintain a community. 

Laser League is fantastic - if they'd have launched it on plus I could see it easily becoming another Rocket League but no one bought it.

It's a really simple game but is tense as hell. You fight for control of a moving laser grid - you can walk through your own coloured laser but die if you get hit by the other teams. Throw in some simple classes and power ups and it get's pretty crazy. 

It's full of those moments you get in Bomberman, where everyone is laying loads of bombs with ridiculously large flame length and you somehow manage to survive getting stuck in the middle of it all.