passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Saints Row The Third

DANGERMAN

• 1 month later...

That's confusing, there's also a mission called that in the game.

If anyone else has the season pass on Steam, you need to select 'Validate Integrity of Game Cache' (right click on the game in the Library > Properties > Local files) to get the DLC into your game.

• 5 months later...

You'd fucking love this.

And i really thought i would.

Its just not grabbing me by the balls. I feel i'm in the minority camp that prefers GTA. Also, the glitches that people seem to love i just find annoying. I was doing a mission called STAG Party, driving away from a building with that Shaundi in my car and that Josh dude in the back and the next thing i know im being told by the game that i'm 'abandoning a follower'. I look at the map and sure enough about three streets back is Shaundi who had just taken it upon herself to get out. I drive back to pick her up but that bitch wont get back in the car. I get out and back in again to try to reset the AI's way of thinking but she has fucking none of it. By now i'm absolutely fucking swarmed by STAG and I die. The worst thing by far though was the checkpoint. I started back in the building and had to shoot my way back out which was something i didn't find particularly easy in the first place. Why not just start me in the car? Why did Shaundi just get out of the car in the first place?

I know thats a very specific problem but it happened and there have been others less severe.

I think what im realising is that i'm not a mahoosive sandbox fan, i think i prefer a bit of structure in my gaming. Im only 10 hours in to SRtT so i haven't given up on it yet, i just dont feel the urge to play it, i have to make myself put it in my disc tray.

• 9 months later...

I went with a brunette with skimpy clothes and massive tits on my playthrough. More interesting than Niko "oh I'm so sick of violence" Bellick.

SR2 though had the brilliant cockney voice option, dancing a cheerful jig, giving people the finger and telling them to "Fuck Off" had me in hysterics.

• 1 month later...

This game man. It's like they just went "Fuck this, let's just put everything in because we want to and because it's funny!" It's got the exact same feeling as Just Cause 2. There's you playground. Enjoy. I like this philosophy a lot.

We've also had some of the weirdest funny things happen that probably don't mean much to people that weren't there when they happened, but they made us both laugh out when they happened. These occurrences are happening every few minutes and i really hope they don't stop.

Share that shit man. Me and the wife are playing this at the moment and it is so awesome. I played it when it came out on my own and have been telling her since we played Saints Row 2 that this one is much more stable and there aren't as many bugs. Well, that is quite simply not the case. All the bugs are back and as hilarious as ever in co-op. I think it helps that she is on the other side of the world as well.

The other day she didn't know about the RC gun so I started using it and running her over with cars. "WTF!" she says, then again and again. Those cars would just not stop running her over. So she stole one of them and it just drove off! Then kept on ramming into a wall. This happened for a while until I finally told her it wasn't a bug and I was being a dick. Then she beat me to death with a dildo.

We also did the trouble with clones DLC which has probably the sexiest song ever.

The PC version has a record video mode. I'm not sure how it works yet, but I might be able to catch all the amazing stuff and fling it up on youtube.

I think my favourite bit is they actually looked at the bug we used to exploit in SR2 to get into cars without being near the door into an actual feature. I don't think I'll ever tire of Hendo driving past me at 80mph and me jumping into the passengers seat like I'm jumping into the General Lee.

I think my favourite bit is they actually looked at the bug we used to exploit in SR2 to get into cars without being near the door into an actual feature. I don't think I'll ever tire of Hendo driving past me at 80mph and me jumping into the passengers seat like I'm jumping into the General Lee.

Yeah, I don't think I ever got in a car via the door after finding you can do that.

• 2 weeks later...