passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Jon's stuff for sale

Pikman

Omigad! Skies of Arcadia! :wub:

Still worth quite a bit.

Yeah, all still going!

Planning to put them on ebay on Sunday so all sitting right here til then. Check out the ebay sold prices and let me know if you want any of em. (Is is OK to sell stuff on the Shout Thread?)

Don't really want to sell any of them, Skies of Arcadia is one, I fucking LOVED that game, fantastic it was!!

Fire Emblem is still sealed so that ought to fetch a decent amount too. So should Ikaruga, 4 Swords and Tales of Symphonia. I hope so at least! Everything is mint still :)

Hey Hendo, I thought I'd stick up some prices. Based on ebay really, all minty fresh.

PN03 - 6

Mario Power Tennis - 7

Enslaved - Gone to Amazon (tbh, its not all its cracked up to be, I found it dull, predictable and repetitive)

Beyond Good and Evil - 7

Tales of Symphonia - Gonna try for 45 for this

Skies of Arcadia - 45 or best offer here too

Fire Emblem (New and sealed) - Might whack this on for 60 and see if I get an offer!

They are actually all in stacks, the right hand lot are for ebay, middle is Gamestation and left is Amazon, which are now in the post.

Hey all,

Hendo, thats cool yeah. You still know my paypal email? I can post them tomorrow am if you like.

MrLakitu, I can get 6quid for Tiger Woods trading in at Gamestation, more on ebay. I'm cool selling on here for a fiver so long as you are OK to cover the postage? If not, it's getting traded in the am :)

Sorry Manicm, first come and all that..