passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Skyrim

Sambob

Met an angry bear in the woods on the way to town and it fucked me up pretty quick. I managed to get it stuck behind a tree and get a bit of space between us, then a rare bit of amazing luck fell my way when a stag ran by and the bear went after that instead. I threw myself in the nearest building which happened to be a pub. Odd thing was that the bears's energy bar was still at the top of the screen and the battle music was still playing. Sho enough, about five seconds later the fucking bear appeared inside! I proper shit myself. Luckily again, the bear instantly got sucked in to therafters above where it got the fucking of a life time from everyone inside.

Here stands the lovely Lydia with the bear which fell from the roof whence dead:

Skyrim1.jpg

And the blood and arrows show the bears location all up in the roof like:

Skyrim2.jpg

Comedy fuck ups like this just make me love Skyrim even more. As long as they work in my favour.

The thieves guild missions are picking up now at least. Tehy're still nowhere as good as the Dark Brotherhood ones though.

I'd also like to say this isn't a game for those pussies scared of spiders. I killed one today that was taller than my character in game. It was the size of a fucking minibus. The hairs on it's legs were like javelins. :blink:

Distractions, distractions, distractions....

Im supposed to be holding court with the Mage questline but ive ended up a fucking bazillion miles away after doing some dragon chasing. I think im in Riftin (or summink). Its a swell town and ive inadvertantly started the Thieves Guild questline. Riftin is tons of fun, murky characters galore and a fuck ton of miscellaneous missions. Sleep must be sacrificed to ease my Skyrim jones.

Lydia's my mistress. Married Ysolda from Whiterun as she was always nice to me when I walked past. Shame about her ambition of setting up a Caravan and travelling Skyrim though. All she does now is cook my food and household chores whilst Lydia keeps my bed warm. She's not as noisy there as she is in a fucking dungeon though dry.gif

I'm having a short break from this, i'd just found a talking dog before i saved.... :blink:

Take care when you do his mission, thats for a missable Daedric item.

This is from a dude called Webb over on x360a, taken from his achievement guide:

Missable!! Masque of Clavicus Vile – The first time you enter Falkreath (after you become a level 10) through the front gate the guard will mention something about the blacksmith’s dog going missing. Speak to him and then go after the dog. When you meet the dog you’ll initiate the “A Daedra’s Best Friend” quest and head off to Haemar’s Shame at the south of the large mountain with High Hrothgar on it – east of Helgen – note: you have to follow the dog but he has terrible path finding, so you could just meet him there.

You’ll then set off to retrieve The Rueful Axe from Rimrock Burrow and return it. NOTE: Do NOT kill Barbas with the axe when you return, give it back to Clavicus and get the Daedric masque.

And here's the other missable Daedric items incase you care about achievements/trophys:

Missable!! Mehrunes’ Razor – Sometime in the game you’ll get a message from a courier to visit the museum in Dawnstar – visit it. Visit it even if you don’t and start the “Pieces of the Past” quest to get your hands on Mehrunes’ Razor, which will send you to three places in Skyrim to get the three pieces of the sword.

I get the feeling that you have to kill Silus at the end to forge the dagger and get the artefact, so do that, just in case.

Missable!! Skull of Corruption – If you head to the Windpeak Inn in Dawnstar you’ll see a bit of a situation arise with locals speaking t Erandur regarding some night terrors they’ve been having. Speak to Erandur and start the “Waking Nightmare” quest.

It’s a simple follow him, go here, go there achievement (note: the Dreamstride book is on the balcony area in the far corner) but at the end when you get the chance to kill Erandur whilst he’s performing the ritual, kill him and you’ll get the Skull of Corruption. If you don’t, he destroys it.

Missable!! Ring of Namira – In Markarth, in the Understone Keep you’ll find a priest called Verulus who wants you to head into the Hall of the Dead to investigate what’s going on. The quest starts off as a miscellaneous objective and will soon turn into the quest, “The Taste of Death” once you’ve spoken to and agreed to help Eola in clearing Reachcliff Cave.

There is a potential that you could say no to helping Eola… don’t! In order to get the ring you have to kill Verulus as he lies on the table and then eat the flesh of him.

time to make backup saves.

Seen as you mention that.... i have a rotation system of about 50 saves. I save all the fucking time, with epicly massive games comes bugs and fuck ups. Anyway, 50 might be excessive but a mate of mine told me he was only using one. I told him he's fucking crazy, he just said he's had no problems. Hope he doesnt learn the hard way...

time to make backup saves.

Seen as you mention that.... i have a rotation system of about 50 saves. I save all the fucking time, with epicly massive games comes bugs and fuck ups. Anyway, 50 might be excessive but a mate of mine told me he was only using one. I told him he's fucking crazy, he just said he's had no problems. Hope he doesnt learn the hard way...

I hope he does learn. The cocky little bitch. I hope he gets right to the end and it just locks up on him and he loses 90 hours of gameplay.

Oooooh yea! That's great.

Good session on this today, but I start with terrible news. Due to a glitch that didn't get fixed by the latest patch, you can't get Lydia to marry you. I shall wait for you though darling.

Rescued some nob heads brother today which involved me walking about halfway a cross the map. Came across a little settlement, started talking to this lizard bint and I hear a dragon fly over head. It wasn't interested in me though, it started fucking up a Giant who was taking a shit in some nearby woods. Lydia pegs in to the thick of it as she does at the sign of any trouble and two minutes later I'm plundering 200 gold off a Giants body and I'm a dragon soul richer. All the people from the settlement gathered round with torches to check out the dragon corpse which I thought was a great touch.

• 2 weeks later...