passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

[360] Gears of War 3 £4.99 when you trade in at GAME

retroed

img_tradeoffer_gears3.jpg

Play Gears Of War 3 for Only £4.99 when you trade-in a selected game! Terms and Conditions Apply

Selected Games:

• Driver: San Francisco (Xbox 360/PS3)
  • Dead Island 2011 (Xbox 360/PS3)
  • Warhammer 40K Space Marine (Xbox 360/PS3)

Offer Ends 29/09/11

Terms and Conditions: Offer Ends 29/09/2011.£4.99 is the price of Gears Of War 3 on Xbox 360 when you Trade-in Driver: San Francisco, Dead Island 2011, Warhammer 40K Space Marine on the Xbox 360 and the value subtracted from the selling price of Gears Of War 3 on Xbox 360. Trade-in offer applies to the standard edition only. Cash trade-in value may vary. To trade-in; all games must be in original packaging, in good working order and of satisfactory quality. Trade-in offers are open to members of the public only and GAME reserves the right to refuse any offer to anyone believed to be representing a trade buyer. In store offers may vary. The Managers decision is final. The offer can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers in store.

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=148256&articleId=148257&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151&cm_sp=tradein-_-topnav_tradein

I was going to rent GoW3, but I think I'll probably trade in Driver, if I'm done with it by then.