passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Steam has a sale.

Sly Reflex

• 1 month later...

Excellent Halloween sale on at Steam. I picked up Costume Quest, Primordia and The Whispered World.

Some other good games on sale:

Another World -50%

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons -50%

Deadlight -75%

Don't Starve -50%

Miasmata -75%

Sang-Froid Tales of Werewolves - 66%

The Swapper - 66%

The Walking Dead -75%

Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines -75%

• 4 weeks later...

There's actually very little I would buy at the moment. My wishlist has only 8 games. Soundodger, Mirrormoon and Gunpoint are the main three I might pick up. And maybe Hate Plus although I need to finish Analogue first.

Three days later..."Radiofloyd90 now owns 8 games." :D

Yes Dangerman Steam has always done a after Thanksgiving Day sale or Steam Autumn Sale. It should start this Friday.

If I can get a good price on them I'm looking at picking up Poöf vs. the Cursed Kitty (From the studio that did Hell Yeah!), La-Mulana and Desktop Dungeons. Maybe EuroTruck 2 if it really really cheap.

I'm sure their will be a badge to go along with this sale too.

on my wishlist that I'd like if they go on sale at all; 140, Bad Hotel and The Shivah. If they go properly cheap then I'll get Gone Home, Rogue Legacy and Amnesia A Machine For Pigs.

There's a couple of 'proper' games I wouldn't mind too but I'm less inclined to rush and get them now. I'm still not itching for Saints Row 4, Lego Marvel (I want on the WiiU i think), Wolf Amongst Us, Batman Origins, and maybe that Naruto game that's up on steam

on my wishlist that I'd like if they go on sale at all; 140, Bad Hotel and The Shivah. If they go properly cheap then I'll get Gone Home, Rogue Legacy and Amnesia A Machine For Pigs.

There's a couple of 'proper' games I wouldn't mind too but I'm less inclined to rush and get them now. I'm still not itching for Saints Row 4, Lego Marvel (I want on the WiiU i think), Wolf Amongst Us, Batman Origins, and maybe that Naruto game that's up on steam

Though I let you know that Rouge Legacy is on sale for $5.09 down from it's $14.99

• Hendo pinned this topic